DUI & PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Over 25 Years of Experience
Call Today for a Free Consultation!
About John Cummings Attorney at Law
John Cummings Attorney at Law providing aggressive representation for over 20 years in Farmington, Ogden, and the surrounding areas in Utah for personal injury and criminal defense. Get your life back, your peace of mind, and your freedom. If you have been accused or charged with criminal offense you need to seek the advice of a top criminal defense attorney immediately.
John helped seven years ago for a DUI which ended up not being one. For the last four years he has been fighting for the children of his friend who was killed in a car pile up
John has successfully represented two memebers of our family facing criminal charges, and we are very grateful we chose him as our attorney.During both cases, John went the extra mile, and that gave us the best outcome. His staff is kind, professional, and they kept us up to date on everything. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone we know in need of a defense attorney. I was in a car accident in 2012. When the insurance company told me that I had to take my car back even though it was totaled. I called Johnís office. He represented me, and I didnít have to take the care back. I would recommend John for any personal injury needs.
Personal Injury Attorney
John Cummings Attorney at Law Offers Aggressive Representation:
|OVER 23 YEARS EXPERIENCE
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
Some Things You Should Know About DUI's and DWI's
After any type of arrestment by law enforcement including arrest or suspecion of a DUI or DWI the officer making the arrest must inform the person involved of her or her rights as stipulated by the court case Miranda vs. Arizona.
While no fixed language dicated by teh Supreme Court, the police officer making the arrest must point out 3 key facts:
1. The right to remain silent as offered by the 5th and 14th amendment of the Consititution.
2. Anything the individual says can and wil be used against them in a court of law.
3. The right to be represented by a lawyer. If they can't afford one, one will be appointed to them.
Criminal Defense Lawer
What Should I Expect From My Criminal Defense Attorney:
- You can call us at anytime and we will call you as soon as possible.
- No case is too big or too small. We hadle all sorts of criminal cases ranging from minor to serious
- We will work aggressively for you!
- Understanding the case, Utah state laws, and possible options you have is important! We will work hard to make sure you understand all your options to make sure the option you pick is the best for you.
- and much more!
Give us a call today at 801-392-0501 for a free consultation on how John Cummings can help with your case!
Criminal Defense Lawer in Centerville Utah, West Bountiful Utah, North Salt Lake Utah, Morgan Utah, Farmington Utah